Oh my gosh! Rheumablog is a finalist for Best Patient Blog in MedGadget’s 2009 Medblog Awards!
I don’t know who nominated me, but if you’re reading this, thank you! This is wonderful! I’m so honored!
I’m not usually one to blow my own horn, but hey, go vote for me, okay? Or you could go vote for ∞ itis — WarmSocks’ blog. Her’s is really the best, in my humble opinion.
These are the other categories:
- Best Medical Weblog
- Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2009)
- Best Literary Medical Weblog
- Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
- Best Health Policies/Ethics Weblog
- Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
These are a bunch of excellent blogs, all worth a few minutes of your time. Go peruse. Vote here.
Congrats Wren. This is so exciting.
Congratulations, Wren. You deserve the nomination. You’re a great writer.
And thank you for the kind words.
Glad you’re feeling better.